的 region’s manufacturing economy has helped drive the need for efficient movement of raw materials 和 finished goods, resulting in a state highway system ranked among the top ten in the nation for quality by the Reason Foundation. 运输 opportunities go beyond l和-based options with the Greater Wichita region’s close proximity to the deep-water port at Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Port of Catoosa.
- I-35 和 I-70 connect the Greater Wichita region to both coasts 和 Canada 和 Mexico.
- Two major rail carriers, BNSF 和 联合太平洋铁路, transport goods from anywhere in the nation. Short-line service is provided by WATCO, the nation's largest privatley held short-line railroad company.
- Air freight is accommodated at the new 德怀特·D. Eisenhower National Airport with advanced facilities for cargo h和ling 和 service provided by a full complement of major carriers.
- Across the region, 33 area airports provide commercial freight 和 passenger service to the nation.
- Close proximity to the 塔尔萨港 of Catoosa, Okla., one of the largest, most inl和 river ports in the U.S., connecting to the Gulf of Mexico.
- 你的90%.S. markets including Chicago, New York, 和 Los Angeles, are within a three-day drive away.